[AMC-list] When swapping out the clutch, anything else to address while

[AMC-list] When swapping out the clutch, anything else to address while in that vicinity?

My son's friend will be doing the clutch on my '65 Rambler next
weekend. While in that vicinity, are there any seals we should
replace? Anything else we should check out that would not put us into
the category of taking advantage of someone?