Re: [AMC-list] That non-AMC car

if it were mine, the "goverment motors" stuff would be out of it. frod stuff
is fine in my book. but, i think a 401/auto with lockup converter, 8.8 rear
with lsd, and some 10" sticky's in the back would be friggin sweet. what is
that? looks a little healy, but it seems like maybe a little jag also.
interesting but SWEET. cept the common as rocks on the ground 350/350....
(bet ya didnt know i cant STAND bowties???)

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules