[AMC-list] What type of trailer hitch for my '65 Rambler? Where do I get

[AMC-list] What type of trailer hitch for my '65 Rambler? Where do I get it?

My son has a mechanic friend that would be happy to install the clutch
on my Rambler, and we'll be happy to go and get in the way - er -
help. Once we get the clutch installed, I want to get a trailer hitch
on there. Any recommendations for a trailer hitch for the '65 Rambler
American? It just needs to handle a 1 7/8" ball and pull maybe 600
pounds or so. We're talking light duty.

On my Corolla, I just got a Draw-Tite and got it installed by the
local U-Haul. Would that be the way to go on the Rambler?