Re: [AMC-list] Need help with 76 Hornet sportabout vac hookups to evap c

Re: [AMC-list] Need help with 76 Hornet sportabout vac hookups to evap cannister

The return line allows cool fuel to be in the lines as far as the filter -
supposedly reduces vapour lock.

I'm not sure that it is the pressure that is higher but the volume is - on the
6s anyway.

Ken

 The supply and return lines plumb to the three-legged fuel filter. Also, the