Re: [AMC-list] Man, what a sucky day...

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 10:12 AM, masheen <masheen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK, although the loss of a family pet is a sad thing to happen and my condolences for your loss, but this subject is totally non AMC related as has been a few other posts here lately.

Well you can ask for your money back.

Sheesh, cut people a little slack, huh? It is a public mailing list --
but it's also a collection of friends, some of us have been here a
decade or more. It may not be a traumatic event for you, but it is for
him, accept that, ignore the posts and move on.

"Pet" my ass. He was a family member, as are our dogs here. Think
that's silly? Fine, live your own life, no need to be a cold hearted
SOB about it.

For the record. My last post on the matter.