[AMC-list] Scrapping motors

well, finally decided it's time to start cutting down on the shop clutter and you KNOW it's bad when you are moving shelves around and find a 360, TH400 and QT/lo range that I had forgotten about!  Came out of a 78 Chero... too much stuff!

Anyway, I am stripping out the valuable stuff from the 360's adn 258's except for a couple and scrapping them out.  Can't believe it, but these engines are just about worthless unless they are running.  Haven't even sold any at the last few AMC shows I took some to, so that about does it.  Scrap has shot back up and I need a new pad poured behind the shop.

Since aluminum has shot up, I am going to removing the timing covers (that I can't guarantee are good) and pistons.

Is it worth keeping the 360 cranks and rods?  I guess most of the reason the full engines don't sell is the cost of shipping them.  Additionally, these days so  many Jeep Folks especially are switching over to Chevy engines.

I am keeping all the 258 cranks and rods for strokers.

Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER!

Jesse
SW MO