[AMC-list] Tanks out/ O-ring

I asked over the weekend about a sender O-ring and was pointed to the Hardware store.
   I checked, nope.
I had looked online at Advance, nope, not for a 69.
   So checked APD and they listed one O-ring 64-88. So I just picked up a correct "Square" O-ring and lock ring for an 88 Eagle at Advance Auto. Perfect match for the 1969 original.

   Now, if I had not wrecked my back at work today...
   One more day then off till next Monday :) Tom has to work 60% of full time. I have to work full time plus overtime, but no overtime pay! I either have to work flex time or for comp time. I already have 85 hours of comp time and 103 hours of vacation time :) looking forward to some lengthy time off this summer :)

   Anyway, I hope the fuel system is done by Easter, but may not be as I want to make a proper spare tire mount, turn battery to face long way and closer to 1/4. Move some wires, etc;  I need to raise the corner of the trunk floor to clear my new efi stuff and install a removable inspection cover too.

    Just as soon as my back calms down.