Re: [AMC-list] Matador Machines

Easy for confusion to set in on some of these threads! Yes, I gthered that, but didn't exactly say it, may bad! Not really a "Machine", but a special package. You cold also order the options that made up the package individually though. Saved a little cash with the package. But it's a rare package, and since "Machine" was tagged on the package name, it's always referred to as a Matador Machine package.
----------
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

What I tried to say in my post and that Rocky picked up on, there was no Matador Machine.? There was the Go-Machine package offered for the Matador.? The only exterior feature of this performance package (and that's all it was) was the 15 inch styled steel wheels,commonly referred to as Machine Wheels.??? It was analogous to the Go Package offered for the Javelin or 'AMX.?
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts