[AMC-list] nos luggage rack $4000

Gee Mister Wilson!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200446342167&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8824046642734959333

for Mopar..................and for AMC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360244605927&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A1123

on the AMC one, I was unsuccessful on trying to get a AMC Part Number from the seller, as I offered to assist them in positively ID'ing the luggage rack. It shows 70-01 on the tag on front, but 01 if for 1970 was Hornet. However, looking at the dealer books, there are part numbers of these that will fit several models. It might have helped sell it if 'positively' ID'ed though, but sometimes stuff on ebay left mystery for better or worse.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com