[AMC-list] chinese amc emblems, jeeps, muscle cars oh my

[AMC-list] chinese amc emblems, jeeps, muscle cars oh my

You probably saw this coming! Chinese muscle cars......

http://www.chinacartimes.com/category/beijing-auto-works/

It's one thing to see Chinese 'AMC NOS emblems' on ebay, another however to see BAW thinking about buying of a number of automakers, check out the Jeep, Chrysler and Volvo comments. Check out the BAW B40 from the March 10th release. I was commenting a few days ago about Chinese brake components for our American made cars....the stuff sold over counter at O'Reillys and Auto Zone, my guess is that is all that is out there now, even at NAPA and other places, don't honestly know.

Note the "three door Jeep" thread also. A lot of people, AMCers alike, don't realize AMC had a plant in Beijing in 1970s for Jeep. It mentions 1984, but according to some of the stock holder reports, the relationship goes back a few years earlier than that.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com