From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Matador Machines
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 3:50 PM

You could, same with the Donohue Javelins. The individual items could be ordered as there was nothing unique except the hood scoop on the Matador (the original Machine -- I don't think it was with the 71 package) and the duck-tail spoiler and Donohue signature sticker on the Donohue. You just got a price break on the Machine when ordered as a package. I don't recall if the 71 had "machine" decals on it or not.
---------