Re: [AMC-list] progress...

That's exactly why I am abandoning the idea of using elrusto tanko.
It needs a 6" square patch at the pickup location, there is far more
damage under the "surface" rust than it appears. Doesn't it always go that way though?
The current plan is to drop the tank in the car pull the sender and do
an inspection of its actual condition.
If it fails the inspection I will be buying a Mustang tank.
The hell with spending $80 on sealers for a 40 year old tank!
plus all the work to get it ready to seal...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.