From: "Davis Martin" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Edelbrock Head rebate

Nick,
My machine shop said they can get the RPM heads, assembled, for 1200 for a
set. Were they quoting me the wholesale price? I have heard the MC Bulltear
has a CNC program getting 340 cfm @ 700 and over 300 cfm @ 600. Using a 2.1
valve ofcourse. out of the RPM heads.
Great explination to Armand BTW!
Davis