Re: [AMC-list] Hornet

When I did my 72 Sportabout project, I put 83 Eagle doors on the thing. They bolted up like no ones business.
But the trim didn't match outside, which is okay because the Eagle used stick on trim and that left virgin sheet metal to drill trim holes for the hornet stuff.
As far as inside, I just seperated the top and bottom door panel pieces and had new stuff made up.
They will fit but you gotta do your own thing with em.....Russ