Re: [AMC-list] matador machine

I saw a white one come and go on Tewell's lot in Uniontown, Pa.
Back around 78-79.
It was already rusty at that point, pretty sure it is a soup can by now :(
Yes, I wanted it, no I did not have a job yet.
Big old white two door with the 401 badges on the fenders, sigh...
Oh, almost forgot, it also had a massive tow hitch on the rear, equalizer bars were in the trunk and all!
Somebodies tow rig for sure!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5