Re: [AMC-list] SMOOTH RUNNING

" From: Jeff D <mr_amc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" OK,
" My 258 in my '87 Eagle, which I bought new.  was very smooth running
" from the factory. I could balance a nickle on edge on the flat part
" of the air cleaner..  and it would stay..

of all engines used in cars today, only v12s are naturally smoother
than an i6.  of all engines ever used in cars, v16s would top the
list.  i8s also beat i6s [duh] but i don't know how they compare to
v12s.