[AMC-list] Energizer Cam

Of course Crane (as we knew it) is long gone but you can still get info on a
lot of their parts on line.

The Crane "Energizer" line was made for quite a few makes.

The 272 grind was pretty similar in specs for all makes. Looks like "about"
214'-216'@.050 and .450-.500 lift, 110' lobe separation. Mild cam with RPM
range of 1500-1800 and4500-5000 (depends on make).

Would be good choice in a straight drive 304 but a little on the big side
for a stock auto, but still definitely streetable depending on what kind of
performance you're after.

If it was going in a STOCK 304 auto I'd back off about 5' in duration.

But HEY,,, that's just ME!!

Bruce Hevner