Re: [AMC-list] quick ratio steering

One other comment, 16:1 is a workout
My brother had a 70 Mustang with the shot ram style Ford P/S.
So we swapped manual linkage onto the 16:1 Mustang power box.
It had the little moonish wheel too!
We were young and just gave it the old Heave ho.
I doubt my shoulder would let me drive it now!
We never parallel parked it either!
Other than that it realy wasn't bad to drive on the road.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.