--------
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:47:40 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Does anyone (Frank?) know anything specific about the old Nash 234.8 inline
6? It was OHV, and there was an aluminum head for it. The Nash Healey used
it. I imagine it's unobtainable. But is it anything like the 195.6 ohv?
Nothing serious could interchange, it's 7-mains, so the block has to be
longer.

Is it a huge worthless boat anchor? Or just bigger?

I'm not likely to do more than look for information, just curious.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts