[AMC-list] Completely off-topic, but perhaps RM

[AMC-list] Completely off-topic, but perhaps RM

Okay, I know this is completely off-topic, but I've known some car
guys that have enjoyed a beer or two on occasion. I've also met some
Rambler guys that have enjoyed saving a buck or two on occasion. I do
the family shopping, and have made the Saturday trek to Costco, then
home to put away meats and produce before heading off to Publix for
smaller stuff.

I've ignored the beer section at Costco. Just had no interest in a
case of beer. But the last few times I went, I noticed Kirkland beer.
Hmmmm. Generic, off-brand beer. How awful! Well, I figured I'd give it
a try. Come to find out, it's pretty good! The case has Hefeweisen
(pardon the spelling), German Lager, Amber Ale and Pale Ale. The Hef
and German Lager were lighter than I expected. Last time I had a
non-filtered wheat beer, I thought I'd hurl - but this was pretty
tasty.

Anyway, I liked them all (not all at the same time, though!). But I'm
not a connossieur - I've been know to drink rank stuff. I have mucked
out stalls at a stable, and none of the Kirkland beer tasted or
smelled like anything you'd find while mucking stalls, or things you'd
notice underneath your boots. So, if you like beer that is inexpensive
and doesn't smell like horse stuff - Kirklands is pretty good!