Re: [AMC-list] Sagging on the driver side

Re: [AMC-list] Sagging on the driver side

" From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" If that doesn't work for you, I saw some six cylinder coils
" in my shed while rummaging about yesterday.
" They'd likely just be a standard rate spring from a 68-69.
" which had the longer front nose on it, so not sure if they varied
" spring rates or not.

iirc springs were the same '64-9.  wb was the same and the iron 196 fh
was within a few lbs of the 199/232.

also iirc wire diameter and rate was the same r/l for both std and hd
springs, but free length and load at installed height were different.