From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 7:07:31 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] 73 258 single barrel carb

Someone was looking for one of these.
I found one of these carbs in the shed today while digging out other stuff.
100% complete, right down to choke tube and aircleaner wingnut.
Still has the tag on it.

If anyone knows who it was that wanted one, let me know

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.