From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] This is Sad
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 9:20 AM

I'm not condemning the guy, just commenting.  He apparently is buying cars which have been for sale on craigslist here in the Bay Area and selling them for parts.  He even uses the pictures from the previous craigslist ads.  Maybe you could say that he is saving parts from being crushed, but some of the cars look too good to part out.   I have to admit I have done much the same thing in the past, but of course when I did it, I had considered the cost to resurrect if not restore each car involved.  Very few of the cars were acquired with the intent that they would be parted out.  One exception was a 1983 Eagle wagon.  Not rusty, but it needed everything.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/1632783340.html

Joe Fulton