Re: [AMC-list] 72 258 carb wanted

Someone stole the one off my son's DJ when it was in storage (recently they tried to steal the MJ I put a new motor in but a mouse had ate through the TPS so it wouldn't start. They are back playing the video to find the creeps)
   Before I got the Eagle I parted (and my son scored the intake/carb for his Postal Jeep that has since been sold) we were going to put on a Variable venturi 1 bbl carb that I picked up somewhere in my travels. I have the same carb on my '89 Tercel and it's pretty awesome for a roller skate!

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 72 258 carb wanted

Hello Folks. I am in need of a working one barrel carb for my 72? 258 anyone have one on da cheap? I just bought a 2 bbl setup but it looks like too much work when if I had the right carb I could just bolt it on and hook up the fuel line and throttle rod and be running.
?
Thanks for any help... this is my first time actually working on a 258. I usally just R&R with a 360.
?Davis 860-997-2732 cell
?Located in Meriden CT.