Re: [AMC-list] hose & fittings for main oil supply

Re: [AMC-list] hose & fittings for main oil supply

If you google "NASCAR oil line fittings" a lot of auctions for steel braided line show up with AN fittings.  I know your not building a Hendricks Motorsports Rambler but can't you adapt your connections to AN spec fittings?

Joe Fulton