To: "amc mail" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:36 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Concord for Sale...

Hey Gang,
Just wanted to pass it along to the group and will my club also. As some of you know I have the 1980 Concord Wagon for sale. Don't need it anymore and don't want to fix up anything else before I sell it. SO it is currently listed on e-bay, second time around for $1,000 o.b.o. and would currently take a best offer of: $650 for it as I need a house payment this month. So IF interested get in touch and lets make a deal.
Thanks for listening and spreading the word...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130372845822&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
    It's up to you to decide
         who you let walk away,
              who you let stay, and
                   who you refuse to let go.