[AMC-list] New David Snyder AMC Dealership print!

[AMC-list] New David Snyder AMC Dealership print!

Fellow AMC fans......I just got this from noted artist David Snyder who has recreated another astonishing piece of artwork showing a American Motors dealership. I counted 27 cars here on lot, transport rig, showroom and service bay. Great detail with heavy emphasis on popular AMX & Javelin models. Also show are Hornet Sportabout, Gremlins, Marlin, Matador coupe, Rebel Machine & Hurst SC/Rambler both "A" and "B" schemes. The print measures 22" x 28" and only 500 will be published. These will sell out just like previous AMC offerings David has done. For more information, or to order, please contact David Snyder below! Again, limited to only 500 prints.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amsnyder.JPG

David Snyder
(513) 722-9608
www.davidsnydercarart.com