Re: [AMC-list] paint job

" From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" One last thing, then I'm going to bed. Take all the hard to find
" stuff, such as that primo AMX bumper or spotless '64 Ambassador
" mirrors, and keep it home. These shops sometime employ maskers or
" sanders who follow Ebay and they know what a 70 AMX grill is worth.
" It's easier to just keep it home than to fight with the shop after
" the part is lost.
" When I drove my AMX to the shop, I have had about a dozen cars
" painted at this shop, I kept just enough on the car to make it safe
" and legal. I spent 10 minutes in the lot taking off the remainder and
" it went in my chase car.
" Then I took pictures of the car, with the morning paper sitting on
" the hood, before turning it over.
" I trust the shop, but I'm just sayin'......Russ

as prez regan said, trust - but verify.  this is cheap insurance, and
it's better to have and not need than need and not have...