[AMC-list] 360 pistons

>Would it be of benefit to send him a STD bore 1970
high-compression?360?piston, as opposed to a low-compression dished piston?

My thinking is the best fit ALL AROUND would be a D-dish (with compression
distance moved up to maybe .010 in the hole). To allow honest 9-1 with 57cc
head. Would like to see 1/16 rings but I haven't looked to see if there's
any shelf stock that bore size.

9-1 with about a 220'@.050 cam should be about right for an automatic street
machine.

REALLY wake up those 360's !!!!! WITHOUT spending a lot of $$$$

I need to do some math for dish size,,,

But HEY,,, that's just ME!

Bruce Hevner