Re: [AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit

Is it just a rack and pinion steering kit or does it have a replacement suspension to update the trunnion front end? (I think I was snoozing during the original email and may have misunderstood) I have a test mule I'm about to strip down if you need measurements. ('69 Rebel 4 dr)
   It's a shame to wreck a 4 dr rust free car, but the 2dr is a bit more important. Isabelle's M20 rear is going bad fast and the buckled rear arms (likely from burnouts) are making it unstable to drive (and it's a daily road warrior)

From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit

Jim,

This first set up won't as it was designed for the non-trunnion style Javelin and AMX.? Next will be the 68-69?year of the same model.??That would be closer to the Rebel but I can't be sure?until I have a test car to check against.? Unless it was a sure fit, most likely wouldn't happen as the market is just barely enough for the more popular cars.??I am not saying I wouldn't make it, just have to wait and see.??

Thanks,
Nick