1964 American Motors 330 Rambler - $500 (Clarksville, VA)
Date: 2010-02-28, 4:14PM EST
Reply to: sale-nprr8-1622112703@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No motor, trans, or rear. Body is in fair shape, some rust. I have the title. VERY LIGHT DRAG CAR PROJECT!!!! Im asking 500$.  Contacts: Cell: 1-434-210-1603 or Home: 1-434-372-3658 or email.

    * Location: Clarksville, VA

The above is also today's "AMC PIE IN THE SKY" award winner.  $500 for a car that's worth $75 for what's left of the interior and perhaps some trim pieces, with most of the functional stuff taken out of it and a surplus of rust.  Dang, not even the hood medallion.

-- end --