Re: [AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit -- and I'm moving

But will it work for a '68 Rebel? My roomate may be interested if she gets the $$. We are going to put the disc brakes from my '82 Spirit on it soon.

From: Nick ALFANO
To: amc list
Subject: [AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit -- and I'm moving

The rack I am using should be fine for any?of our models from what I can tell so far.? I checked it against a Gremlin cross member yesterday and it looked to be fine.??The difference?would be made up in the tie rod ends.??There is about a 2" difference in?bolt spacing between the two so that is only 1" on each side.??My set up is using a few different components?between the Mustang, T-bird and GM bodied cars so some of the serviceable parts are not big buck to replace.

Thanks for all of the interest.? My shameless plug, please help make?more models possible by purchasing?a 70-74 kit for your AMX or Javelin?;- )