Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:39:23 -0800 (PST)
From: al klabunde <braindrain4u@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Brandnew subject

Does anyone on the list know where I might find Door hinge pins and bushings for a 73 Javelin? Checked the usual vendors and they don't got. Anyone know the diameter and length if I end up going to a help section of Advance? I would kinda like to have new pins in hand before I knock out old ones. Thanks for any info,  Al