From: <feltonjk@xxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 6:44 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Electrical Problem II

> Thanks to all of you for the responses on my first electrical problem on
my 70 AMX, that being the car wouldn't start despite a new used wiring
harness, ignition switch, solenoid etc.  The problem was the wiring harness
was for an automatic and so it was the neutral safety switch connection that
was the problem.  Now problem #2.  I purchased a new fuel sending unit about
5 years ago.  I installed it straight from the box into the tank a year ago.
My fuel gauge does not work.  It could be any number of causes, but based on
all of your experience, what is my most likely problem?  I should say that I
have three different tach/speedometer/fuel/temp units and the fuel gauge
does not work on any of them.  All of them are 1970 or earlier.  Could be
circuit board on all of them.  You were all a big help on my last problem so
please let me know what to look for here.