[AMC-list] 360 Pistons

The Wiseco setup looks good but how many folks building street or 4x4 motors
can spring for a $1200 set of pistons and rods??

I have found a piston company that sez they can make custom Hyper pistons TO
ORDER!! No prices yet, we are still doing the minimum order to get a price
dance.

I'm going to give the following specs.

Height raised so that only minimum amount necessary need be taken off the
block for "zero deck"

"D" shaped dish to raise compression to 9-1 with a stock size head

Possibly using thinner rings if a stock off the shelf nodular Moly ring can
be used to keep ring price low.

I'll let you know if anything like this sounds doable at a reasonable price.
If this deal falls through I doubt you'll ever see a mid-priced piston for a
360. Too bad.

But HEY,,, that's just ME!!

Bruce Hevner