Re: [AMC-list] 151 4cyl trans to 258-6 interchange question

Re: [AMC-list] 151 4cyl trans to 258-6 interchange question

I'd have to check the references but I THINK this is the only year that the 4
and 6 SR4s had different ratios. Later ones all had the 4:1 1st. (?)
With a 2something:1 differential I prefer the 4:1.

Ken