From: "George Graham" <jensenguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:30:40
To: 'AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family'<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit -- and I'm moving!!

Hi folks:

I just received a load of boxes from Alfano performance - his new coil-over
/ rack & pinion / dual wishbone suspension kit.   I haven't opened them yet
due to being in the middle of a pack-and-move operation (that story below).
However, due to UPS's free box destruction program, one of the boxes was
conveniently destroyed (it came pre-opened; "thanks" go to UPS for saving me
the hassle of manually opening the box).   Anyway, the opened box contained
the crossmember, shock mounts, and motor mounts.   I must say that these are
very well-designed and well-manufactured chunks!!    Can't wait to get at
the rest of the packages - will be my first project after I get moved.
Kudos to Nick for giving us a neat front end option for our AMX's (all the
other muscle car makes have something, now we do too!!).

Some of my list buds already know this, but I retired at the end of 2009.
AND (gets even better), we just bought a house out in the Texas hill country
a bit west of Austin (in Dripping Springs).   Its in one of those small
newer subdivisions where everyone is on nice big lots.    The one I got is a
classic "rustic-ish" hill country house (about 3 years old) with big porches
all the way around the house, big open floor plan, and on a 3-acre lot.
Just today got the official OK from the subdiv folks to build a 40 x 60
garage for the fleet and my workshop (including a couple of lifts).    Can't
wait to get outta filthy-dirty Houston!!    Gonna miss all of my club pals
here, but not the location!!   But its only a 3-hour drive to come back for
visits......

George Graham

VP & (sometimes) Newsletter Guy

AMC of Houston