Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 ohv engine build,

tom, i can tell you for SURE you wont be getting NEAR as cold as me. i run
10-40 in my rambler motors. ya, i the winter, i go lighter 10-30 in the
winter sometimes. but, i dont think you get -25* F. mine work just fine. even
when i had 10-40 Quaker state in rosie, and didnt get a chance to get it out
before it got below 0 this fall. make a 2nd oil job hack for me, and send me
pics of what you needed to do to the block. ill let you know next winter if
it works. HA!!
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules