Re: [AMC-list] Howdja pull off the door

I bought one from Crutchfield that is pretty beefy. You can see if at http://www.crutchfield.com/p_18187650/SG-Tool-Aid-87650.html?search=door+panel+removal+tool&ssi=0&tp=990. Yje difference between this one and most of the others is that the edges of the fork where they meet the handle are curled up which makes them stronger. The front of the forks are also tapered which makes it easier to get under the panel.

Matt

On 2/21/2010 9:37 PM, das24rules@xxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:
i bought some of those trim removal tools. they are all made in china, and
they bend so stinking easy. i had one break the end off behind the door
pannel. if your careful, and know what your doig, you can use a wide
screwdriver with great success.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

mhaas@xxxxxxx