Re: [AMC-list] Howdja pull off the door panels?

Re: [AMC-list] Howdja pull off the door panels?

I think AMC went to the screwed-on handles sometime between 1962 and 1963.  A 1962 Classic wagon I parted out had the retaining clips on the handles and my 1963 wagon (mid-model year) has the screws in the handles.

Joe Fulton