[AMC-list] Howdja pull off the door panels?

[AMC-list] Howdja pull off the door panels?

While running around yesterday, I noticed that it was getting harder
to roll up the driver's side window. I also have not locked the doors
(front or rear) since the door locks are stiff. So - I guess I need to
take off the window cranks, the door handles (inside) and the
armrests. Reading the TSM, it says to gently pry off the panel with a
special took. Is there any trick to it? Do I need something specific,
or can I just wander over to the auto parts store and pick up
something? My door panels have chrome trim on the top and bottom -
does that come off seperately? Or stay with the panel? Just spritz
everything inside with silicone (or?).