From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Anybody want a fixer upper 72 AMX?? (Not mine)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:29:17 -0800 (PST)

Actually if you don't have to do much rust repair, a car like that can be made into a "driver" car pretty cheaply.   Get the coons and squirrels out of the interior.   Get one of those aromatic hang-ups for the rear view mirror, put some tires and an alignment on it, do the brakes and get it running.  Yeee Haw.

Joe Fulton