[AMC-list] Inline 6 balance

While the crankshaft needs no "bob weights" to balance it, it still needs to
balanced. Especially if it's been ground. I have had several inline cranks
that after grinding were out of balance a good bit. It comes when the crank
grinder doesn't get the crank "dead nuts" straight in the grinder. Then when
he grinds it the shaft is slightly off center from when it was made.

Still need to balance the rods and pistons too.

But HEY,,, that's just ME!

Bruce Hevner