Re: [AMC-list] Gotta get off the pot!

Yeah, that is too much thought. I could simply pop the tent, ground
pads, tarp, cooler and supplies in the trunk and be done with it. Put
on the hitch when I have time and cash. The car no longer leaks oil
from under the valve cover (I just used some sealant when seating the
gasket - problem solved). No longer leaking gas. Still hissing out a
little coolant, but the gauge doesn't go high. No longer leaking brake
fluid. Starts, stops and turns. Hoping to order clutch parts today
(called for pricing yesterday - had put it off a while ago, but I
really need to do this before hauling the Apache).

Think what I'll do is park the Corolla and just use the Rambler. That
way I should have the Rambler well sorted out before giving up the
other car. (providing the tax man holds no surprises)