Re: [AMC-list] Cam specs

To get these right, you are going to need to do some math and perhaps throw a flow bench in the mix.

On the flip side who remembers those nutty headers the "ramchargers" used in there drag car?

So, hey if it looks good and doesn't HURT power, go for it :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.