Re: [AMC-list] Cam grind specs, OOPSIE

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 06:40, <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    As the saying goes. A day you don't learn something new is wasted!

> Today I am learning that what ever my dog ate yesterday gave him a lot of
> gas...

Our oldest dog, Molly, on her own, worked out that farts are socially bad.
When she farts, she gets up all flustered and leaves the room. Seriously,
it's quite funny (and considerate). She's 13, it took her til old age to
work that out, so count your blessings for the mental faculties you do have.

She drinks beer and eats cat turds with equal relish, so we don't read too
much into it.