[AMC-list] Rambler Rescue Partol...

Hey Gang!

With AMO Nationals coming to Detroit this year, I came across my project from Dayton 2006 when I broke down in Bowling Green for a day (1/2 way home 1/2 way to show) and all the folks helping me out during that time.

I put together a "booklet" available either printed out or electronic to be printed out by you.  I had about a dozen folks give me their info to publish, saying that they would be available to help out another AMC family member in need.

I do collect all info for my records (no soliciting or sale of your info) but then just put basic info , e-mail and phone number in booklet.  Hopefully I can get more of you on the list.  My club members are starting to join in.

Below is the information needed.  You can cut and paste it to word doc and send that to me.  Or ask me to send you a form.  Fill it out and return it to me.  IF you want to see the booklet, let me know and I can e-mail it to you too (.pdf).  Then all members of the Rambler Rescue Patrol will be notified of every update, and it will be available to all who need it.

THANKS for participating...

Name

Address -confidential

City -confidential

State -confidential

Zip -confidential

Phone Home

Cell Phone

e-mail

additional information

Can you pick/up transport                      yes    no

Do you have a place to work on vehicles   yes   no

Do you have tools                                 yes   no

Anything else you can offer

Club Affiliations list

And by submitting this to me you are giving me permission to use your information exclusively for the Rambler Rescue Patrol booklet.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.