From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 06:53:25
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Javelin suspension

The only cautions I can add to this is that by lowering the ride height
using shorter springs and blocks, as described here, will result in less
suspension travel. The rubber suspension stops can be moved to restore the
travel, although not without some effort. It's probably not a big problem in
SoCal where there aren't many bumps in the road, but here in MN potholes are
prevalent.
Re-align the front suspension and steering immediately after lowering.

Armand