[AMC-list] cam crap

I forgot to say, the SCDynoSim software when run with the TSM factory specs,
makes total sense. Torque flat from 1500 to 3200 rpm, down only 10% at 3800
rpm. Power peak at 4000 or so.

With the new cam, it's awful, lousy below 2200, flat within 10% from 2200 to
4500, power peak around 3600 flat-ish up to 5000, and less torque over all.
That is NOT an "RV" cam. Revving this thing to 5000 is ridiculous.

The shape of the torque curves SCDynoSim makes compare quite well to a half
dozen engines I've entered in the past that had specs published. I don't use
this software to get absolute numbers, how many ft/lbs or HP, but only the
shape of curves and the relative effects of changes. In other words, I tend
to trust it, and it backs up my sense that this "new" cam sucks.