Re: [AMC-list] Javelin Suspension

Where did you get all your poly bushings?

Any complaints about squeaks or is it still in progress

Ya, I was thinking about powder coat and second guessed it and started
painting parts, but the more I think about it that paint will probably not
hold up near as good as power coat would...I suppose I could still take and
have them done, would be easier than having to repaint or deal with rust.